Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The call

God is doing something amazing in San Isidro. God has called four people to go to Puebla to minister and to evangelize. Six people gave their lives to Christ, the number may sound little but in a city that is 100% against Evangelicals that is one amazing number for 9 days of work. I am praying for God's movement upon the church. I am going to share a challenge I will bring to the church this Sunday. Its is called JUST ONE. I will share more details next time. I am praying the Lord may guide us to be light and salt of the world.

I have a question I hope someone answers, Do you think we are living in the end times?


Following Christ,

Pastor Ricardo Brambila

2 comments:

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
paul pauley said...

Thank you Pastor for how you continue to encourage me to keep reading God's word and keeping faithful to His call. This morning I read First John, which is one of my favorites.
It is exciting to see how the Lord is working in so many lives here at First Baptist and how many people are being touched.
I feel there are some wonderful things soon to happen if we stay the course and keepp our eyes on Jesus.

Paul "Psalm 91"